14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Xelero Matrix - Men's Motion Control Walking Shoe
Features & Benefits of the Xelero Matrix - Men's Motion Control Walking Shoe
- Patented XPS technology offers stable and dynamic forward motion while walking.
- Xelero EVA midsole construction provides impact absorption and stable heel-to-toe transition.
- Unique design of Xelero helps reduce ankle and calf stress associated with the development of plantar fasciitis.
- The patented Xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. Xelero reduces forefoot stress, especially in the large toe and under the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- Sorbtek lining wicks away moisture.
- A5500 Medicare Approved. Great for people with diabetes and/or neuropathy.
- Fit: This style tends to run small. For an accurate fit we recommend purchasing a 1/2 size larger than you typically purchase. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7 1/2, we recommend purchasing a size 8.
- Wide is EE, X-Wide is 4E
- Insole: EVA Double Depth insoles are removable to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Upper: Mesh/Leather
- Removable Double Depth Insoles accomodates custom orthotic insoles and feature gel pads in the forefoot and rearfoot for superior cushioning and shock absorption.