14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Tokyo Women's Lace Up Walking Shoe
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Tokyo Women's Lace Up Walking Shoe
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.
- Move on your own terms with Vionic Tokyo. Get the stability you need for full-day wear and the flexibility you want for a brisk walk in the park.
- Walk for hours in our Tokyo walking shoe a follow-up to our customer-favorite Classic Walker. Supreme stability and a firm yet flexible, removable orthotic insert give you the freedom to move, dance and play in style.
- Mesh and man made uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Vionic active footwear features Advanced Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- 1st Ray Technology promotes better forefoot mobility and gait efficiency.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11
- Wide (D) widths, sizes 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.