14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
SOLE Softec Response Casual Custom Moldable Orthotics
View SOLE Insole Molding Instructions for more infomation on how to customize SOLE footbeds.
Features / Benefits of SOLE Softec Response Casual Custom Footbeds:
- Soft nubuck top layer adds supplemental comfort to SOLE's signature arch support technology.
- Tremendously assists those who deal with the daily discomforts of plantar fasciitis.
- Aligns your foot to a natural, healthy shape while simultaneously limiting lower limb pain and preventing injuries.
- 1.6mm Softec build delivers extraordinary all-day comfort. Open-cell polyurethane cushioning provides bounce in each step.
- Two options for molding the orthotic: heat in the oven, or wear repeatedly. We recommend heating.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Association.
- Available in men's full sizes 4-13 and women's 6-12.
- Can help minimize heel pain, arch pain, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, back pain and excessive pronation
- Designed to keep feet cool and work with athletic, walking, golf and casual/dress shoes.