14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
The Dorsal Night Splint is an effective plantar fasciitis treatment for achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, and drop foot injuries. This plantar fasciitis night splint is smaller and lighter than most dorsal night splint products for greater ease of use during the night in bed.
The smaller, lighter design of the Dorsal Night Splint provides greater ease of use during the night in bed. The dorsal night foot splint treats the problem differently than braces or supports by applying a mild passive stretch to the achilles tendon and plantar fascia to keep it in a lengthened state. This static positioning (rehabilitation) allows the soft tissue a chance to heal thereby reducing pain and discomfort when walking. This plantar fascitis night splint maintains the ankle in a neutral position (ankle at a right angle) to impart a gentle, constant stretch to the achilles and plantar fascia on the bottom of the foot.
Ovation Medical Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Effective for treating plantar fascitis, achilles tendonitis (tendinosis), achilles strains, achilles bursitis, drop foot and post-static pain.
- Its lightweight, low profile slim design makes it more comfortable to wear at night which means better compliance with wearing the splint.
- The AirForm Night Splint is easy to put on and take off; adjusts easily.
- Fits both left or right foot, comes in 2 sizes to fit everyone.
- Plantar fascitis
- Achilles tendonitis (tendinosis)
- Achilles strains
- Achilles bursitis
- Sleeping at night in bed with a Drop foot condition
- Post-static foot pain
Available Sizes: Based on typical Men's and Women's shoe size.
Medium: Men's 5 to 9, Women's 6 to 10
Large: Men's 9.5 to 14, Women's 10.5 to 15