14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Instride Newport - Men's Leather Orthopedic Shoes
Please select a different option.
Features & Benefits of the Instride Newport - Men's Leather Orthopedic Shoes
- Custom Fit System with 3 removable insoles. The InStride Custom Fit System (CFS) provides 2-3 levels of comfort and meets the changing needs of the hard to fit feet. The 2-3 removable insoles can be used in any combination to customize the shoe or allow sufficient room for an orthotic insole.
- Genuine high quality full grain leather upper with lace closures.
- Seamless inner design - Seamless Sorbtek linings with anti-microbial shield provides a dry foot environment and comfortable fit.
- STRIDELITE midsole for lightweight comfort or compression molded EVA midsole.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole - InDurance outsole provides high abrasion/high mileage durability or Dupont EverlonÂ® slip resistant compound in the outsole provides traction and skid resistance on slippery water surfaces. Not oil slip-resistant. The Newport Mesh is oil slip-resistant
- Stride Glide - Stride Glide bisects outsole and midsole to provide lateral and medial stability as well as shank support. Shank support adds stability and is airport friendly.
- Pre-molded counter for added stability in the heel area
- Sure Flex grooves in outsole allow for optimal flexibility
- Sorbtek is a revolution in performance yarns and moisture management technology. Using its advanced Catch, Move and Release System, Sorbtek has the ability to move moisture faster and further than any yarn on the market today, keeping you drier longer.
- A5500 Medicare Approved. Great for people with diabetes and/or neuropathy.