View Brand Description
Lightweight Arcopedico Comfort Shoes
Founded more than 40 years ago in Portugal by Italian scientist Prof. Elio Parodi, the company started because of one simple belief: Your feet should love the shoes they’re in. Using a patented metal-free design, this flexible footwear features twin arch supports which helps distribute bodyweight naturally. A lightweight, knitted upper adapts to the natural contours of your foot, offering protection while allowing your feet to breath and keeping the blood flow to your toes unrestricted. Available for both men and women, these stylish and comfortable shoes make an ideal addition to any wardrobe, and since a pair of their shoes weighs as little as 11 ounces, they’re the perfect travel shoe. From timeless designs to fashionable and trendy styles, our collection of Arcopedico shoes at Orthotic Shop makes it easy to find a pair you’ll love.
- Color -> Yellow
Top sellers for: Arcopedico
Arcopedico for Foot Problems
Arcopedico is great for common foot problems with its arch support, soft materials and wide toe boxes. Arcopedico is great for the following foot care issues:
- Corns and Calluses - natural fitting footwear helps to avoid corn causing friction and reduces tight constiction - a source of ingrown toe-nails.
- Bunions and Hammer Toes - wide toe boxes along with anatomically designed arch support helps to accomodate any foot shape.
- Athletes foot / fungus - many of the Arcopedico shoe styles are machine washable, feature anti-microbial materials and provide air circulation to the feet.
- Flat feet / plantar fasciitis - twin-arch system is bolsters the underside of the foot to spread out the pressure placed there when walking and standing.
- Morton's neuroma and diabetic feet - Wide, anatomically shaped soles and forgiving flexible uppers of Arcopedico's shoes help allow healthy circulation and gives toes plenty of room.
Vegan and Eco-Friendly Footwear
Many styles offered by Arcopedico use their patented Lytech™ synthetic material. This washable, lightweight, and breathable material is completely free of any animal products, and it’s even biodegradable, making them better for the environment.
This flexible material gives the shoes upper a barely-there feel, while helping promote healthy circulation. Together with the built-in arch support, these shoes are perfect for people looking to reduce the effect of plantar fasciitis, bunions, and other common foot conditions. If you need additional support, switch out the included insole for your favorite pair of custom orthotics. Orthotic shop offers Arcopedico shoes in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors to fit your personal sense of fashion.