Powerstep Wide Fit Orthotic Insoles are made for people with wide feet and shoes. Wide Fit orthotics accommodates widths 3E,4E,5E,6E and are considered extra-wide. If you are having a tough time finding an insole wide enough, the wide fit is the answer. Free Shipping at the Orthotic Shop.
Powerstep Wide-fit Orthotics
Typical prefabricated orthotics may not always be wide enough. The Powerstep Wide-fit orthotic insole accommodates extra-wide shoes and feet from 3E to 6E widths. The Powerstep Wide Fit Orthotics were designed by podiatrist Dr. Les Appel by using computer scans over several thousand feet.
The Wide Fit orthotic offers unexcelled comfort and relief from heel & arch pain and related ailments by providing the perfect blend of foot control, support and cushioning in a wider profile.
The Wide Fit orthotic is a prescription-like foot support that is sealed in two layers of foam - inner VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology) foam and a soft EVA outer foam - and features a heel cradle and firmer arch to better support and cushion the foot. The Wide Fit's permanent heat and friction-reducing top fabric with anti-microbial qualities combats foot odor and helps keep feet drier.
Features & Benefits of the Powerstep Wide Fit Insoles
- 30-day money back guarantee for any reason.
- Podiatrist designed & APMA accepted to promote quality foot
- Polypropylene Support Shell - Firmer support
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Gray
- Alleviates pain associated with plantar fasciitis arch pain & heel spurs amongst other foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid support shell calibrated for firmer arch support to resist “bottoming out” under weight
- Deep heel cup to stabilize and protect the heel during landing
- Wider profile to better fit wide-width shoes, 3E - 6E
- Double-layer, low-profile cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Supports & protects the arch, foot, ankle, knee, &
- VCT® - Variable Cushioning Technology Foam, 1/8”, Gray
- ProCell™ EVA base layer, Shore A 40, Gray
- Unique Hypurcel-EVA casing for plush cushioning from heel to
- Heel cradle & platform to safeguard the heel during
- Heat & slip reducing anti-microbial ETC fabric for
INDICATIONS: Those Needing Firmer, Heavier-Weight Support; Wide Feet; Over-Pronation (Mild); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain; Metatarsalgia
IDEAL SHOE TYPE: Wide Shoes from 3E-6E, Comfort or Athletic Shoes, Therapeutic Shoes, Casual Lace Up Shoes
See Powerstep Wide Fit Spec Sheet.
VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology) is a high-performance urethane foam specifically formulated for controlled cushioning and durability with a soft, supportive feel. With improved energy return, VCT is an unparalleled foundation for reduced fatigue and all-day comfort, making it excellent for all sports and activities or simply standing on your feet throughout the day.
Check out the related video for this item. Powerstep Wide Fit Orthotics - 3E-6E by Powerstep Orthotics