Ossur AFO Leaf Spring
/Royce Medical AFO Leaf
is a prefabricated polypropylene ankle foot orthosis designed to
support flaccid drop foot.
It provides a semi-rigid section for toe clearance and support, yet it has a
thin flexible foot plate for easy trimming. The absence of a heel section makes
the OSSUR® AFO Leaf Spring
more comfortable to wear and provides a better fit in shoes.
Features and Benefits of the Ossur AFO Leaf
- Injection molded from polypropylene.
- Variable thickness throughout the orthosis.
- Lightweight .
- High durability.
- Thin and flexible foot part.
- Easy to trim with a pair of scissors.
- Good fit for most types of shoes
- Available in two sizes.
- Small/Medium for people <5'8" or shorter. Large for >5'8".
/Royce Medical AFO Leaf Spring indicated for mild drop foot secondary
to CVA and other neurological conditions.
Ossur/Royce Medical Leaf Spring Sizing
- Prevent drop foot
- Prevent falling
- Stabilize gait
- Reduce foot contractures
- Improve ambulation
- Improve quality of life
Small/Medium for people
||10.75" (27 cm)
||12" (30 cm)
Large for people >5'8"
Check out the related video
for this item.
Ossur/Royce Medical AFO Leaf Spring