Free Shipping. The Aetrex X532 Motion-Control Running Shoe is part of the Lenex Collection by Aetrex. The X522 is designed to provide the ultimate stability and shock attenuation needed during hi-impact running activities. Two removable insoles for a removable depth of 5/16 inch.
The Lenex collection is made from technologically advance leathers, polyurethanes and moisture transferring polyesters to keep the foot in a healthy cool environment. Moisture transfer polyester lining. Removable Aetrex polyurethane orthotic absorbs shock heel to toe. Multi-density EVA midsole. Anti-slip rubber outsole. High-tech Carboplast foot bridge provides motion control and minimizes pronation. Aetrex unique PRS insole (Pressure Relief System) allows you to easily customize the comfort and fit of the shoe by trimming the insole at the areas of pressure.
Features & Benefits of the Aetrex X522 Women's Running Shoes:
- 60 years as leaders in the pedorthic industry
- Provides maximum motion control
- OH2 Flow mesh upper for breathable comfort
- Moisture Transferring Polyester Lining
- Contrex external stability enhancer controls pronation
- Carboplast footbridge for motion control & stability
- Polyurethane Orthotic
- Anti-Slip Rubber Outsole
- Accommodates Custom Made Orthotics
- Molded, external heel counter for extra rearfoot control
- Mozaic Customization Technology
- Total Removable Depth: .3125 inch. (5/16 inch)
- Keep feet healthy, cool, and dry.
Available Widths per size: M(B/C), W(D/E), XW(2E/3E)
Check out the related video for this item. Apex by Aetrex X532 Reina - Women by Aetrex Shoes