14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Xelero Hyperion II - Women's Motion Control Hiking Shoe
Features & Benefits of the Xelero Hyperion II - Women's Motion Control Hiking Shoe
- Unique design of Xelero helps reduce ankle and calf stress associated with the development of plantar fasciitis.
- The patented Xelero technology insures stability while encouraging forward motion. Xelero reduces forefoot stress, especialling in the large toe and under the ball of the foot and metatarsals.
- The control plate allows for reduced stress to the big toe joint, which often leads to hallux limitus issues.
- A Texon and EVA insole stabilizes the shoe and helps to relieve plantar pressures.
- The dual density PU footbed and a second EVA insert provide fit customization.
- The Xelero XRS Technology provides greater stability and control. This cutting edge system supports natural gait pattern. The XRS technology is integrated in the midsole. The flat outsole provides optimal stability, while the propulsion element promotes a laterally stable forward propulsion, without changing your natural gait pattern and without losing your balance.
- The XRS Technology provides dynamic and stable forward motion during walking.
- The EVA Midsole supports a comfortable, stable, and accelerated heel-to-toe transistion, providing impact absorption. A5500 approved.
- The XRS adds control, guidance and extra shock absorption. The center of gravity shifts as a consequence of the natural gait. The XRS System continues the forward motion. The internal control plate provides a stable platform for toe off. The body is shifted forward and the foot takes off.
- Shoe Cover: Nubuck Leather & Mesh - Waterproof