The Vionic Zen
Step into unmatched comfort and support today with the Vionic Zen. The supreme arch support and Orthaheel Technology work together to effectively keep your feet comfortable and pain-free on long walks and short strolls. The Vionic Zen is a versatile women's walking shoe ideal for those dealing with plantar fasciitis, flat feet or over-pronation. Improve your stride today!
- Built-in orthotic footbed and heel cup help to naturally reposition the foot for a healthier stride.
- EVA midsole takes stress from knees, feet and ankles by absorbing much of the shock.
- Rigid, wave-patterned tread provides exceptional grip on many diverse surfaces.
- American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Commended by prominent physician, Dr. Andrew Weil.
- The height of the heel is slightly greater than one inch.
- It is recommended that you only wear these shoes for a couple hours at a time the first few days, so your feet can naturally adjust to the new orthotic.
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Zen - Women's Walking Shoes - Orthaheel by Vionic / Orthaheel
Reviews - click here to add a review.
Rate and Review