14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Vanessa Toe Post Orthotic Sandal -Tide
||Vionic / Orthaheel
|Set Your Price:
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Vanessa Toe Post Orthotic Sandal -Tide
- Proven to effectively alleviate heel pain.*
- Uppers: Leather.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- *Based on a peer-reviewed clinical study funded by Vionic on patients experiencing moderate, non-traumatic heel pain.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-12.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
- Fits medium/wide B/C widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support and cushioning for comfort.
- Vio-Motion is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.