14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Sylvie Women's Heeled Dress Shoe
Please select a different option.
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Sylvie Women's Heeled Dress Shoe
- Vio-Motion Support is the evolution of the unmatched Vionic biomechanical technology.
- Vio-Motion facilitates unstoppable movement with trusted support.
- Full-contact support hugs your curves.
- Heel seat stabilizes and positions foot.
- Ball-of-foot cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Vionic's Elevated Support technology helps you walk and stand in comfort throughout the day - even in heels and wedges.
- Slip into this polished and professional style kitten heel for optimal all-day comfort.
- The perfect heel height and sleek adjustable strap make this an all-around winner.
- Uppers: Kid suede or Leather.
- Footbed: Man-made and Microfiber.
- Heel height: approximately 1.93 inch.
- Outsole: German Rubber Sole.
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels, wedges and boots offers advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11, 12.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.