14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Relief Women's Full Length Orthotic Insoles
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Relief Women's Full Length Orthotic Insoles
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Vionic orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet".
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in workout or cross training shoes, walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Vionic orthotics.
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for casual and work shoes with removable insoles.
- Training, working, walking, experience soothing comfort and support with versatile RELIEF for whatever the day throws your way.