Taking comfort to new heights, Vionic Chloe is an essential for the fashion-forward closet. Man-made upper on a two-inch faux wood grain wedge is prepared to meet the highest expectations. Add to wish list
Top sellers for: Vionic / Orthaheel
$45.50 - $64.95
Vionic Chloe Comfort Wedge by Orthaheel
Taking comfort to new heights, Vionic Chloe is an essential for the fashion-forward closet. Man-made upper on a two-inch faux wood grain wedge is prepared to meet the highest expectations.
Just the right height for the woman who likes to talk the talk
and walk the walk.
Features & Benefits of the Women's Vionic Chloe Comfort Wedge by Orthaheel
- Fits medium width feet. Comes with Orthaheel's Orthotic Footbed for superior comfort and support.
- Made with all man made materials.
- Microfiber Orthotic footbed with metatarsal raise for comfort. Faux wood grain wedge with rubber inserts for added traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
- Fast Free Shipping & Returns
- Removable Insoles
- Vionic Chloe with Orthaheel Technology
- Wedge with Orthotic Support
The incorporated Orthaheel Technology and Orthotic Arch Support is clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
Break-in note: If you have not worn orthotic supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel Footwear 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the shoes all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Chloe Comfort Wedge by Orthaheel by Vionic / Orthaheel