14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Avery Pro Orthotic Support Women's Shoe For Nurses - Slip Resistant
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Features & Benefits of the Vionic Avery Pro Orthotic Support Women's Shoe For Nurses - Slip Resistant
- Vio-Motion Support is an innovative approach to foot health: Vionic conceals biomechanical technology into each shoe. All-day comfort is a difference you can feel.
- Deep heel cup provides essential stability.
- Contoured orthotic footbed for addictive support
- Vio-Motion Support is designed to provide you with proper alignment, which can help reduce common aches and pains by aligning you from the ground up.
- Avery's lightweight weather-resistant upper, slip resistant outsole and flexible dual gore panels are designed for the performance-driven professional.
- Pro Upper: Water Resistant Leather, or Water and Oil Resistant Suede (Metallic and Suede Colors)
- Pro Outsole compound passes ASTM F1677 (MARK II testing) to meet market performance standard for service/duty shoe slip resistance.
- Vio-Motion Footbed: Removable Textile Wrapped EVA.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Professional Shoe perfect for medical / resturant / hospitality workers.
- Medium width, sizes 5, 6-10, 11
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.