14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Adilyn Women's Orthotic Support Slippers
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Features & Benefits of the Women's VIONIC Adilyn Slipper
- Convenient, pain-free natural healing solution to many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Durable outsole with textured tread that holds steady on all kinds of surfaces
- Orthaheel technology is clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to flat feet. & plantar fasciitis
- Slip-on style, soft terry upper and footbed covering, bow detail, Vionic-branded metal accent, hook-and-loop closure
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Recommended for medium to wide widths
- Built-in orthotic footbed provides arch support and is great for people with plantar fasciitis.
- Colors: Black and Rose
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
If you have not worn arch supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel orthotic footwear 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the shoes all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.