14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Strive Chatsworth II Women's Comfort Boot
Please select a different option.
The new and improved Chatsworth II will keep your feet warm and supported during the colder months. A side zip makes them easy to slip on and off and with super soft ankle-hugging faux fur, they're guaranteed to keep the chills away. Soft microfibre cushioned linings make them super comfortable and the newly designed rubber soles are both lightweight and durable.
Features & Benefits of the Strive Chatsworth II Women's Comfort Boot
- Supportive footbed technology makes them addictively comfy
- Zip fasten for easy on/off
- Warm-lined with cosy faux-fur around the ankle
- Cushioned micro-fibre lining
- New EVA and rubber sole for durability and excellent grip
- Upper: Soft, natural classic leathers
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA for a 'walking on air' sensation
- Footbed: Soft, breathable micro-fibre
- Outsole: Durable rubber pods for excellent grip
- WHY STRIVE IS DIFFERENT
- Your feet aren't 2-dimensional, so why wear footwear with a flat footbed? Utilising Strive's extensive knowledge and experience, all Strive footwear incorporates Strive's podiatrist designed 'Biomechanical Footbed Technology', which re-designs a classic flat footbed to the natural 3-dimensional contours of your feet.
- HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU
- Comfort as nature intended - By this we mean comfort that is not artificially created with excessive cushioning. Instead, created through supporting your feet in the very position they are designed to be held in.
- Helps improve posture and reduce harmful stresses - Mapping the unique contours of your feet, Strive's orthotic footbed technology may help to improve posture and reduce harmful stresses placed upon your feet and body - a contributing factor associated with many common aches and pains:
- Strive Footwear can help with:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ball of foot pain
- Heel pain
- Knee pain
- Lower back pain