14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
SOLE Softec Response Insulated Custom Insoles
View SOLE Insole Molding Instructions for more infomation on how to customize SOLE footbeds.
Features / Benefits of the Sole Softec Response Insulated Custom Insoles:
- Distinctive arch support technology aids in managing/decreasing plantar fasciitis pain.
- Thinsulate insulation layer to keep your feet warm - 400 Gram 3M Thinsulate insulation EVA blend optimized to mould Open-cell Softec, cushioning Moisture-wicking, polyester top sheet
- Deep heel cup ensures optimal heel support and shock absorption.
- Helps to properly align and, therefore, comfort feet and reduce risk of foot injuries.
- Top-covering boasts a moisture-wicking layer for optimal breathability.
- Advanced-comfort 1.66 mm Softec cushioning.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Mold base layer by heating in the oven or with natural body heat from wear.
- Detailed instructions are included with product.