PW Minor Tempo - diabetic - athletic - shoes - free shipping on P.W. Minor Tempo walking shoes at Orthotic Shop
P.W. Minor Tempo
Free shipping on the PW Minor Tempo. The P.W. Minor Tempo is an athletic shoe that has been approved for Medicare Billing code A5500 - use as diabetic shoes. The PW Minor Tempo is great to wear as a walking shoe or sneaker.
Features of the Women's "PW Minor Tempo" Comfort Shoes
- Open air mesh & leather upper.
- Natural fiber ECO Camo lining with ultimate suede in the heel.
- Full-length, removable Ortholite molded inlay with ultimate suede cover.
- Compression molded dual density EVA midsole with compression molded outsole.
- Athletic styling, 360 degree reflectivity.
- Slip resistant sole.
- Long medial counter for proper foot control.
- Additional depth to accommodate custom orthotics or arch supports.
- TPU rear foot stabilizer.
|PW Minor Style Number||Color|
||White / Indigo
M (B) - 5-12, 13
W (D) - 5-12, 13
2W (2E) - 5-12, 13
Check out the related video for this item. P.W. Minor Tempo - athletic diabetic shoe - Womens by P.W. Minor Shoes
Reviews - click here to add a review.
Rate and Review
P.W. Minor has been producing footwear for people with diabetes, arthritis and foot trauma for one hundred and thirty-seven years. Today, P.W. Minor offers a variety of products for these foot aliments as well as for people who just want to wear comfortable shoes. From our Canfield® Casual Comfort line to the flagship brand of Xtra Depth® shoes, we have a style for you! Canfield® shoes for men and women encompass lightweight casual shoes for every walk of life, including the revolutionary Flexx shoe, a shoe that has three-way stretch uppers and the most stable sole in the industry. The Xtra Depth® line is the foundation of P.W. Minor—produced in the United States the Xtra Depth® shoe is the industry leader for people with diabetes and arthritis, and accommodates all sizes of personal orthotics. Free Shipping