PW Minor Tempo - diabetic - athletic - shoes - free shipping on P.W. Minor Tempo walking shoes at Orthotic Shop Add to wish list
Top sellers for: P.W. Minor Shoes
P.W. Minor Tempo
Free shipping on the PW Minor Tempo. The P.W. Minor Tempo is an athletic shoe that has been approved for Medicare Billing code A5500 - use as diabetic shoes. The PW Minor Tempo is great to wear as a walking shoe or sneaker.
Features of the Women's "PW Minor Tempo" Comfort Shoes
- Open air mesh & leather upper.
- Natural fiber ECO Camo lining with ultimate suede in the heel.
- Full-length, removable Ortholite molded inlay with ultimate suede cover.
- Compression molded dual density EVA midsole with compression molded outsole.
- Athletic styling, 360 degree reflectivity.
- Slip resistant sole.
- Long medial counter for proper foot control.
- Additional depth to accommodate custom orthotics or arch supports.
- TPU rear foot stabilizer.
|PW Minor Style Number||Color|
||White / Indigo
M (B) - 5-12, 13
W (D) - 5-12, 13
2W (2E) - 5-12, 13
Check out the related video for this item. P.W. Minor Tempo - athletic diabetic shoe - Womens by P.W. Minor Shoes
P.W. Minor has been producing footwear for people with diabetes, arthritis and foot trauma for one hundred and thirty-seven years. Today, P.W. Minor offers a variety of products for these foot aliments as well as for people who just want to wear comfortable shoes. From our Canfield® Casual Comfort line to the flagship brand of Xtra Depth® shoes, we have a style for you! Canfield® shoes for men and women encompass lightweight casual shoes for every walk of life, including the revolutionary Flexx shoe, a shoe that has three-way stretch uppers and the most stable sole in the industry. The Xtra Depth® line is the foundation of P.W. Minor—produced in the United States the Xtra Depth® shoe is the industry leader for people with diabetes and arthritis, and accommodates all sizes of personal orthotics. Free Shipping