14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
P.W. Minor - Grand Central - mens diabetic shoe
Please select a different option.
||P.W. Minor Shoes
|Set Your Price:
PW Minor Grand Central
Free shipping on the PW Minor Grand Central
. The Grand Central is a sharp diabetic shoe featuring a long medial counter and a
slip-resistant sole. P.W. Minor Grand Central features removable insole for using orthotics. The PW Minor Grand Central has been approved for Medicare Billing code
A5500 for use as diabetic shoes.
Features of the Men's "PW Minor Grand Central" Comfort Shoes
- Pillow back with foam-padded collar - Topline cushioning around the ankle to help eliminate heel slippage and add comfort.
- Extra-Depth / Removable Insole for using Custom Orthotics
- Full-grain leather upper for a stylish exterior that's easy to maintain.
- Padded collar and tongue deliver superior ankle comfort.
- Nylex lining is seamless in the toe box area and throughout the heel and feels great against the foot.
- Full-length, removable 3/16" single density polyurethane inlay with soft suede cover provides cushioning.
- Long, firm medial counter surrounds the heel and medial arch to create additional support.
- EVA midsole absorbs step shock and reduces foot and leg fatigue.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole will help you maintain surface contact.
- A5500 code pending for reimbursement from Medicare under the diabetic shoes program.
|PW Minor Style Number
N (B) - 8-13, 14, 15 - only black
M (D) - 7-13, 14, 15
W (2E) - 7-13, 14, 15
2W (3E) - 7-13, 14, 15
3W (5E) - 7-13, 14, 15 - only black
This style tends to run small. For an
accurate fit we recommend purchasing a 1/2 size larger than you
typically purchase. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7, we
recommend purchasing a size 7 1/2.