14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Walker Women's Plantar Fasciitis Shoe - White Pink - Orthaheel
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Orthaheel Walker - White/Pink
The Women's Orthaheel Walker
in White/Pink is an all purpose walker that features full-grain leather uppers combined with a lightweight EVA midsole. A TPR bridge in the midfoot and plastic heel counter add stability. Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli.
- the included orthotic is based on Orthaheel's technology and provide a solid foundation for the foot. The tri-planar motion control corrects over-pronation, aligns the foot to the body, and is great for people with arch pain, heel pain, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis
Features & Benefits of the Women's Orthaheel Walker Shoe
- Designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support.
- Built-in Orthaheel motion-controlling footbed features a contoured arch support and a deep heel cup that realigns your stride so that you can achieve your fitness goals.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action lacing system.
Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Orthaheel technology - Dr. Weil often recommends Orthaheel Sandals for overall foot wellness. The same pronation control technology used in the sandals are found in these Orthaheel Walker.
- Available in Medium & Wide Widths and Whole & Half Sizes: 6-10, 11
- White Pink