Orthaheel Tide Sandal is Orthaheel's number one selling women's orthotic sandal since it provides a great look and awesome support. At the Orthotic Shop you get Free 2-3 Day Shipping and Free Shipping on all Returns or Exchanges. Check out the new version: Vionic Tide II with Orthaheel Technology. Note, we may substitute the new version if you select Black, Pewter, Gold, or Navy.
Top sellers for: Vionic / Orthaheel
$43.97 - $64.95
$45.50 - $61.25
$76.09 - $111.25
3 Colors - 2 Widths
$69.50 - $92.50
5 Colors - 2 Widths
8 Colors - 2 Widths
$54.95 - $92.50
3 Colors - 2 Widths
$68.44 - $98.75
6 Colors - 2 Widths
Orthaheel Women's Tide is a thong, flip-flop pronation control sandal. The Orthaheel Tide is a summer essential, Orthaheel's comfortable, the lightweight Tide sandal will look good wherever you go. The built-in orthotic footbed promotes foot health and helps reduce fatigue.
Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread that helps improve traction, making Tide a versatile choice!
Features of Orthaheel Tide Women's Orthotic Support Flip Flops:
- Note, we may substitute the new version if you select Black, Bronze, Gold, or Navy.
- Convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution to many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
technology is clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a
contributing factor to "flat feet." & plantar
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap ensure a comfortable fit.
- Whole sizes; fits medium & wide widths (C,D).
- Materials: woven/polyurethane uppers, padded neoprene upper liner, EVA footbed, TPR outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Colors Available:
Black, Bronze Metallic, Natural / White, Pewter Metallic, Gold Metallic, Navy, Coral, Lilac
Ideal use for the Orthaheel Tide Sandals (Flip Flops):
- At the beach, while running errands, or after sports.
- Relief from heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Relief from knee and back pain, aching legs.
- Complementary orthotic treatment.
Break-in note: If you have not worn arch supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel Pronation Control Sandals 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the sandals all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Orthaheel Tide by Vionic / Orthaheel
Reviews - click here to add a review.
Rate and Review
|BERRY AND WHITE|
|COBALT AND TAN|
|CORAL AND TAN|
|JADE AND TAN|