14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Orthaheel Strike Brown - Mens Slip-on with Orthotics
Please select a different option.
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Orthaheel Strike - Brown
Orthaheel's Strike in Dark Brown is a men's slip-on casual shoe that includes a set of Orthaheel's Active Orthotics. The Orthaheel Strike
is a contemporary men's slip-on with elasticized gore for a great fit. Soft PU nubuck uppers with stitch detail. The "Orthaheel Strike" features a textured rubber outsole that is durable and provides excellent traction. The new and improved, removable "active" orthotic footbed supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, improving posture & balance. EcoFresh® anti-bacterial odor-reducing footbed and linings.
Features of Orthaheel Strike Men's Dark Brown Slip-ons:
- Convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution to many of
the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Orthaheel technology is clinically proven to reduce excess
pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet." & plantar fasciitis (arch pain / heel pain)
- "Active" removable orthotic footbed with Tri-planar Motion Control
supports the foot and helps realign lower legs, improving posture and
- EcoFresh® anti-bacterial odor-reducing footbed and linings.
- Crepe finish, TPR outsole has nylon shank and fabric-covered TPR inserts for better traction.
- Doctor recommended for unbeatable comfort and support - Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Slip-on styling makes for easy on & off.
- Whole sizes, for half sizes, order a size down; fits medium widths.
- Color: Dark Brown
- Available in Black - Orthaheel Strike - Black
Ideal use for the Orthaheel Strike Slip-ons:
- Wearing around the house, great for those mornings where you don't want to put your shoes on right away!
- Relief from heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Relief from knee and back pain, aching legs
If you have not worn arch supports before, it is important to allow
yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We
suggest you wear the Orthaheel Pronation Control Sandals 2-3 hours for the
first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the sandals
all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take
longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and
comfort as soon as they start wearing them.