Orthaheel Sasha II is an updated version of the popular stylish slip-on will become a staple in your casual wardrobe. The open-back mule features elasticized straps for exceptional comfort. Add to wish list
Top sellers for: Vionic / Orthaheel
$45.50 - $64.95
Orthaheel Sasha II Orthotic Mule/Clog
Orthaheel Sasha II is an updated version of the popular stylish slip-on will become a staple in your casual wardrobe. The open-back mule features elasticized straps for exceptional comfort.
Features & Benefits of the Women's Orthaheel Sasha II Orthotic Mule/Clog
- Color-contrasting elastic straps across the vamp for added comfort.
- Flexible and lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this shoe features biomechanical orthotic technology that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Materials: All man made uppers/liners.
- Fits medium widths.
- Fast Free Shipping & Returns
- Built-in Orthotics
- Orthaheel Sashaii
- Slip-on mule with Orthotic Support
The incorporated Orthaheel Technology and Orthotic Arch Support is clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
Break-in note: If you have not worn orthotic supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel Footwear 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the shoes all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Sasha II Orthotic Mule/Clog - Orthaheel by Vionic / Orthaheel