14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Vionic Julie - Orthaheel Technology
Please select a different option.
||Vionic / Orthaheel
Orthaheel Julie Strap Sandals
The Orthaheel Julie is a t-strap style sandal that features floral accents and adjustability at the ankle strap for a customizable fit and comfort. The orthotic supportive footbed of the Orthaheel Julie is perfect for people with plantar fasciitis arch pain.
Features & Benefits of the womens Orthaheel Julie Strap Sandals
- Built-in podiatrist-designed and tested orthotic arch support. Restores the foot's natural / neutral alignment which enables the feet, ankles, and legs to function dynamically as they were intended.
- Orthaheel Julie is a Medium Width - B sandal.
- Tri-planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability.
- Flexible and lightweight construction. The Julie's adjustable heel strap adds stability and a more customized fit.
- Great for people who have plantar fasciitis or over-pronation. Research supports Orthaheels success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated conditions such as heel and ankle pain.
- Orthotic Sandals
- plantar fasciitis sandals
If you have not worn orthotic supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel Footwear 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the shoes all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.