The Vionic Geneva with Orthaheel
Treat your feet to a luxurious stroll in a pair of Geneva slippers by Vionic. These warm, fuzzy slippers are perfect to throw on whenever you’re just lounging around the house or running quick errands. Ideal for wintertime, the fluffiness of the fleece interior and corduroy exterior will keep your feet unbelievably warm. In addition, the added arch support helps lighten the discomfort caused by flat feet and plantar fasciitis. Add to wish list
Top sellers for: Vionic / Orthaheel
$45.50 - $64.95
$51.19 - $79.95
$59.31 - $80.00
- Biomechanical orthotic technology helps restructure your feet to a natural, healthy position.
- Lessens foot pain in the heel and arch areas.
- Detachable insoles allow you to insert custom orthotics.
- Orthaheel’s arch support technology has been scientifically found to eliminate some foot distress caused by over-pronation and plantar fasciitis.
- Created by leading Australian Podiatrist Phillip Vasyli.
- Suggested by renowned wellness physician, Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Available in women’s sizes 5 – 11.
- Clean with moist towel. Do not put in dryer.
- Only wear these slippers for 2-3 hours the first few days of wear. Your feet will need some time to get used to the new orthotic.
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Geneva Slippers - size 5 by Vionic / Orthaheel