14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Olukai Makoa WP - Men's Waterproof Shoe
Please select a different option.
Features & Benefits of the Olukai Makoa WP - Men's Waterproof Shoe
- Footbed: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert. Soft jersey knit footbed cover featuring an Island-inspired topographical artwork. Removable and washable.
- Outsole: Durable, non-marketing, lightweight 'Wet Grip Rubber' with directional outsole lug design for superior traction and versatility. Wrapped in high abrasion TecTuff synthetic leather.
- Waterproof Leather: Leather that has been made specifically to prevent the entry of water and provide protection from the elements in any season.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Non-Marking Rubber: Olukai's thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. Our gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Water Ready: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.