14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Oboz Mystic Women's Waterproof Supportive Hiking Shoe
Features & Benefits of the Oboz Mystic Women's Waterproof Supportive Hiking Shoe
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather & high abrasion-resistant textile, Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane\n
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, nylon shank\n
- Insole type: O-Fit Deluxe - plush foot foam, supportive heel cup and arch support - medium density foam and a soft touch top layer. Insoles are also removable so they can accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support
- B-Dry Waterproof breathable membrane - keep feet dry through creeks, mud, rain and sweat, thanks to three key components.
- Proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie, which waterproofs shoes but still lets sweat escape.
- BDry shoes come with hydrophobic upper materials, meaning the rest of the shoe won't absorb water.
- Outsole: Madison - A women’s specific design, with a narrower footprint and refined profile that won’t sacrifice traction. Light, nimble, and sleek, the Madison is ideal for done-in-a-day adventures.
- Model: 70102\n
- Weight: W7: 12.7 oz.\n
- Last: Board lasted\n
Whether your day starts walking with the kids and dogs down the rec path or hopping alpine creeks, the Mystic Low has you covered. Women's specific fit, waterproof/breathable BDry membrane, cushy midsole, and high traction outsole equip you for the miles ahead. Bfit Deluxe Insole - A supremmely supportive insole, engineered specifically for Oboz shoes. The Bfit Deluxe Insole stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and cost nothing extra. Bdry Membrane - Keep dry when the trail isn't. Oboz proprietary Bdry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
Other details for Oboz Mystic Women's
- Women's-specific fit
- Waterproof leather upper
- BDry waterproof membrane
- Board lasted construction
- OFit deluxe footbed
- Mystic Low BDry-W