14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Oboz Bridger Mid Men's Waterproof Hiking Boot
Please select a different option.
Features & Benefits of the Oboz Bridger Mid Men's Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane, molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Midsole: Dual density EVA, TPU chassis, nylon shank
- Insole type: B-Fit Deluxe - plush foot foam, supportive heel cup and arch support - medium density foam and a soft touch top layer. Insoles are also removable so they can accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support
- B-Dry Waterproof breathable membrane - keep feet dry through creeks, mud, rain and sweat, thanks to three key components.
- Proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie, which waterproofs shoes but still lets sweat escape.
- BDry shoes come with hydrophobic upper materials, meaning the rest of the shoe won't absorb water.
- Textile lining inside BDry boots wicks sweat away, so feet stay dry from the inside out.
- Outsole: Granite Peak - quintessential hiking outsole, featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- A lightweight TPU chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Model: 22101
- Weight: M9: 19 oz
- Last: Board lasted