Rocker Bottom Sole Shoes
Men's Stability Rocker Bottom Sole Shoes
Men's Stability Rocker Bottom Sole Shoes are health & wellness shoes that combine shock absorbing comfort with functionality. Men's Rocker Sole Shoes protect the body from repetitive impact of walking on concrete & hard surfaces.
With "Rocker Bottom" Men's shoes, the ball of the foot and the heel never impact the ground, the impact is absorbed through the midfoot of the shoe and up into the arch of the foot, shown in the diagram below. This equally distributes the pressure throughout the foot allowing the foot to roll through the stride.
Features & Benefits of Stability Rocker Bottom Sole Shoes for Men
- The Rocker Bottom design is great for spending long hours on concrete and hard surfaces
- Exercising benefit: Being that your feet are less fatigued, you can walk longer distances and burn more calories!
- Stable design, lets you walk farther & longer on all surfaces
- Removable insoles for using custom made orthotics
- Most styles are available in many sizes and widths: medium, wide, & extra wide
Stable vs. Unstable Rocker sole shoesThe Stability Rocker Sole shoes for Men sold at The Orthotic Shop are different from the unstable rockers (e.g., Shape-ups or MBT shoes) that have been advertised to magically reduce a person's weight. The Stable rocker bottom shoes have greater security, long term comfort, and can be worn on a wide variety of surfaces as opposed to to the unstable exercise rocker sole shoes that should really only be worn on flat surfaces.
The rocker sole shoes will change your relationship with the ground! Free Shipping & Exchanges on Men's Rocker Sole - Bottom Shoes for customers in the US.
See also...Rocker Bottom Sole Shoes for Women