- Category -> Children's Insoles
- Manufacturer -> Vionic / Orthaheel
Top sellers for: Heel Pain
Ossur Airform Night Splint – A multi-strap ankle and forefoot brace that’s meant to be worn during sleep in order to stretch and naturally reposition your foot overnight. It’s a simple, effective method for those who’d like to avoid the morning aches and pains associated with plantar fasciitis.
Adjustable Heel Lift – A simple orthotic insert that easily slips into any shoe and strategically positions your heel to deliver pain-relief to those with flat feet or plantar fasciitis.
Active Orthotics Custom Made Insole – These premium orthotic insoles are specially designed by Betterfrom’s foot health experts to acclimate to your foot and accommodate the shoe’s shape. The results? Maximum heel support and decreased pain. These inserts are ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
Other Relief Options
- Wear shoes that fit properly – avoid those that are too tight or too lose around the toe, forefoot or heel.
- Depending on the activity at hand, be sure to wear the appropriate athletic shoes. It’s pretty simple: don’t wear dress shoes if you’re going to play soccer.
- Stretch your Achilles thoroughly before exercising.
- If swelling occurs or persists, use ice to reduce the inflammation – not heat.