Dr. Weil Rhythm
Brought to us by Vionic and Dr. Andrew Weil, the Weil Rhythm is an innovative walking shoe that is ideal for helping those with plantar fasciitis, arch pain and back discomfort stay on their feet longer. By aligning the lower legs with the body, the orthotic footbed not only temporarily alleviates physical anguish, but helps treat it completely. The Rhythm is a lightweight, breathable sneaker that is available in your choice of five assorted color schemes.
- Removable footbed to easily slide-in a custom orthotic.
- Mesh uppers allow foot to "breathe" easier.
- Patterned outsole provides exceptional traction.
- Features an Aided Motion System to restructure foot alignment.
- Available in women's sizes 5-10, 11, 12.
- Width: Medium.
- To achieve maximum comfort and results with the Rhythm, it is best that you only wear this sneaker 2-3 hours the first 2-3 days of wear. This will give your feet the opportunity to get used to the high-level of arch support.
Check out the related video for this item. Weil Rhythm - Womens Orthotic Walking Shoes by Vionic / Orthaheel
Reviews - click here to add a review.
Rate and Review
|BLACK AND TEAL|
|SILVER / CORAL|
|WHITE AND BLUE|