14200 Industrial Center Dr., Shelby Township, Michigan, 48315, United States
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Dr. Comfort Amy OA - Discontinued
Features & Benefits of the Dr. Comfort Amy OA Women's Casual Shoes For Knee Pain
- The classic craftsmanship and sophisticated style of Dr. Comfort are desirable for anyone in search of the finest quality in a comfort shoe. Designed as a therapeutic shoe, we also provide many protective and comfort features for all to love.
- Created by Dr. Comfort, the new X-Sole Relief Technology in our Flex-OA Comfort Footwear Collection takes a new approach to relieving pain and delivering true comfort. Patented biomechanical features work to naturally change the loads across the knee helping relieve pain and slow the progression of osteoarthritis, or OA. Characterized by degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint, OA is most common in the knees.
- Developed in association with rheumatology experts at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, IL, Flex-OA footwear is clinically proven to reduce load on the knees by 20% on average. Specially designed Flexure Zones in the outsole of Flex-OA shoes are strategically placed to allow normal motion to occur.
- The X-Sole allows natural movement, barefoot-like movement, graceful movement and natural flexibilitymovement typically lost with modern footwear. The effect is a measured and proven reduction in load on the knees, a major cause of OA related knee pain.
- Sizes: 5-11 - Widths: MW/B-D, XW/E-2E
- Casual Shoes for Knee Pain
- Dr. Comfort