Powerstep Orthotic Insoles are touted as the “Podiatrist’s Prescription for Pain Relief” as thousands of podiatrists recommend Powerstep orthotics to their patients to control foot pronation.
What is Pronation?
|Pronation is turning of the sole of the foot outward so that the inner edge of the foot bears the weight when standing. Excessive pronation does not allow the foot to supinate (land flat) and stabilize its movement, creating many foot problems.|
Foot Conditions & Ailments related to Over-Pronation
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel & arch pain)
- Bunions & Tailor Bunions
- Hammertoe & Clawtoe
- Haglund’s Deformity
- Ankle & Knee Pain
Powerstep Orthotics give you a Solid Foundation
Powerstep Orthotics were designed by a podiatrist to relieve and prevent foot pain related to all of the above conditions. Powerstep’s supportive yet flexible orthotics are perfect for most people, and can be worn in all kinds of footwear for all sorts of uses / activities.
Features & Benefits of Powerstep Orthotics
- Strong but flexible prescription-like plastic foot supports calibrated to provide both comfort & stability.
- Unique double-layer cushion casing to enhance comfort from heel to toe.
- Heat & slip reducing anti-microbial fabric top cover for dryness.
- Heel cradle & platform to stabilize & protect the heel during landing.
- Designed to provide immediate relief of arch, heel, ankle, knee, & lower back pain.
- Multiple style selections for a variety of shoe & foot types.
- Great pricing – much more affordable than prescription orthotics.
- Combination of cushioning, spring, & support virtually eliminates any “break-in” period.
Purchase Powerstep Orthotics at the Orthotic Shop
The Orthotic Shop is dedicated to providing a solid foundation for the body which is why we offer Powerstep Orthotic Insoles with free fast shipping. They are also backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don’t like them for any reason, simply mail them to the address on the box with your invoice and you will receive a full refund!
Powerstep Orthotics are APMA Accepted to Promote Foot Health
Powerstep Arch Supports were awarded the APMA (American Podiatric Seal of Acceptance) in 2010. Award of the seal means that a committee of experts scientifically evaluated & determined whether the product allows normal foot function and promotes quality foot health.