The Aetrex X532 Motion-Controlled Running Sneaker
The Aetrex X532 Motion-Controlled Running Sneaker continues to lead the pack of hi-impact running shoes available to athletes today. This wellness footwear provides outstanding durability, while simultaneously limiting the pressure that normally fatigues your feet, ankles and knees. The innovative leathers, polyurethanes and moisture-wicking polyester allow you to focus on the run, not the pain. Included are two detachable insoles for additional comfort.
Health Benefits of The Aetrex X532
- The textured rubber bottoms dependably provide solid footing when running through slippery conditions.
- Pressure Relief System insoles can be easily altered to provide a custom fit that best adheres to your needs.
- OH2 Flow mesh allows an increased flow of oxygen.
- Custom orthotic insoles can slide in and out to be used only when needed.
- the high-tech Carboplast footbridge enables optimal movement to prevent unhealthy rolling.
- Part of Aetrex's Lenex Collection.
- Available in women's sizes 4 1/2 - 13.
- Comes in M, W, XW widths.
- Aetrex has been a leader in the Pedorthic industry for over 60 years.
Check out the related video for this item. Apex by Aetrex X532 Reina - Women by Aetrex Shoes
Rate and Review