Vionic Zen - Women's Walking Shoes - Orthaheel43ZEN-BLK-10-M
Vionic Zen - Women's Walking Shoes - Orthaheel
The Vionic Women's Zen features Vionic's Orthaheel Supportive Technology.
Features & Benefits of the Women's Vionic Zen
- This all-purpose walking shoe offers an all-leather upper with colorful contrast piping and sock lining. Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Recommended by renowned M.D. Dr Andrew Weil.
- We suggest wearing for just a few hours at a time for the first few days, to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they will feel very different to regular shoes.
- Upper material: Leather
- Sole material: RB Outsole
- Heel height: >1inch
- Care: To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Zen - Women's Walking Shoes - Orthaheel by Vionic / Orthaheel