Men's Orthaheel Walker with orthaheel orthotics - plantar fasciitis walking shoe - free shipping & free returns - Podiatrist influenced design - Black
Orthaheel Walker - Black
The Men's Orthaheel Walker is an all purpose walker that features full-grain leather uppers combined with a lightweight EVA midsole. A TPR bridge in the midfoot and plastic heel counter add stability. Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli.
Orthaheel Technology - the included orthotic is based on Orthaheel's technology and provide a solid foundation for the foot. The tri-planar motion control corrects over-pronation, aligns the foot to the body, and is great for people with arch pain, heel pain, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis.
Features & Benefits of the Men's Orthaheel Walker Shoe
- Designed to keep you moving with maximum comfort and support.
- Built-in Orthaheel motion-controlling footbed features a contoured arch support and a deep heel cup that realigns your stride so that you can achieve your fitness goals.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action
Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Molded EVA midsole with built-in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and
Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Orthaheel technology - Dr. Weil often recommends Orthaheel Sandals for overall foot wellness. The same pronation control technology used in the sandals are found in these Orthaheel Walker.
- Available in Medium, Whole & Half Men's Sizes: 7,8-12, 13
Check out the related video for this item. Vionic Walker Men's Plantar Fasciitis Shoe - Black Orthaheel by Vionic / Orthaheel