Orthaheel Talia - Orthotic Flip Flops - Orthaheel - Orthaheel Talia - Orthotic Flip Flops - Womens - Available in Black Chocolate Camel Pink and Turquoise. - 24TALIA - Orthaheel Footwear is shipped via 2-3 day Priority mail
Orthaheel Talia - Orthotic Flip Flops
The Orthaheel Talia is accented with a petal/flower design and is contoured for blissful comfort and exceptional style. The Talia is on Orthaheels wider footbed. The Talia is great for women with arch pain (plantar fasciitis).
Features & Benefits of the Womens Orthaheel Talia - Orthotic Flip Flops
- Soft PU upper/microfiber liner has twin straps with elastic gore comfort feature and soft nylon webbing toe post. PU linen covered EVA footbed.
- Invented by leading Australian Podiatrist (Phillip Vasyli) the sandal features Othaheels built-in & lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs; improving posture & balance.
- Durable rubber medium/wide profile outsole with wave-patterened tread helps improve traction on uneven surfaces.
- Available in Black Chocolate Camel Pink and Turquoise.
- Width: Medium (B) to Wide (C)
Break-in note: If you have not worn arch supports before, it is important to allow yourself and your feet some time to adjust to the new support. We suggest you wear the Orthaheel orthotic footwear 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 days. After this initial break-in period, wearing the shoes all day should be comfortable and enjoyable. Some individuals take longer to adjust to the support, while others feel the benefits and comfort as soon as they start wearing them.
Check out the related video for this item. Orthaheel Talia - Turquoise, size 10 by Vionic / Orthaheel