Keeping Pace Toddler & Children's Mary Jane. Girl's AFO shoes, sizes for toddler to youth. Low Shipping costs. Fits over a brace.
Keeping Pace Girl's Mary Jane
Innovative design for AFO Braces and children’s adaptive footwear needs.
Keeping Pace Shoes were designed by the parent of a special needs child. They are the first fashionable and durable shoe that fits easily and quickly over a brace/afo without being oversized for children who require braces to support their legs and feet.
Features & Benefits of the Keeping Pace Velcro Strap Orthopedic Athletic Shoe (KPO96):
- Adjustable Straps - velcro straps allow easy on/easy off.
- Style - Contemporary fashion and stylish look.
- Wider, deeper heel box hides additional depth; ensures a precision fit with custom orthoses and AFOs
- Adjustable depth inner soles of 3 varying thicknesses allows for easier internal adjustments for discrepancies in leg lengths and accommodations for AFOs
- High abrasion resistant rubber toe cap and reinforced triple stitching ensures greater durability for the demands of children wearing AFOs and the stresses of various gait patterns wider, deeper toe box
- Distinctive sole wider tread design increases direct surface contact and promotes greater medial/lateral stability extra high abrasion resistant rubber
- Ankle to toe lacing provides wider opening for easier foot insertion.
- Geometrically graded last ensures a precise fit with accurately sized shoe.
- Unique midsole is a compression molded EVA shell with visible cut line designed to facilitate the modification and build-up process.
- Fray resistant lining is longer lasting and withstands the wear of AFO use.
Keeping Pace Adult Sizing Chart - PDF file for sizing Keeping Pace Shoes for adults.
Keeping Pace Children's Sizing Chart - PDF file for sizing Keeping Pace shoes with AFOs for Children.
Check out the related video for this item. Keeping Pace Mary Jane - girls toddler-youth by Keeping Pace Shoes